Born in Italy, I certainly am a policurious HSP, a creative multidreamer, an unidentified poet, a researcher and you are welcome in my online space.
My art experience and visual research key ideas are:
- do it for the process
- practice active exploration and be ready to accidentally meet epiphanies
- spontaneous mark making and gestures raptus
- messy disconnected thoughts and emotions in visual flow
- visual stream of consciousness vs visual thinking
- the work of time on materials
- the poetry of void, emptiness, free spaces and neglected details
- the pursuit of minimalism
Currently working on a personal project related to the compound Japanese notion of Wabi-Sabi: “IMperfection”.
Please have a look around and get in touch for further details, prices and availabilities.